Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As an Analog ROIC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and mixed analog and digital ROICs for our SWIR InGaAs imaging detectors. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects, considering milestones and making sure technical specifications and quality standards are met. You will be working at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Design complex mixed analog and digital ROIC’s, prepare layouts and simulating the circuits
- Give guidance to test first Silicon and support measurements on packaged devices as well as performance optimization of infrared cameras
- Daily follow-up of the planning of work activities according to general project planning
- Assessment of the impact of ongoing activities on the project planning
- Timely and correct reporting of problems to hierarchy
- Participate in the evolution of design activities towards and beyond the current state of the art
- Help to build up know-how using a documentation system for implemented technical solutions
- A Master’s degree or Doctoral degree in (Micro)Electronics
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience as an analog designer
- Experience in designing of full chip image sensors is a plus
- Experience in using the mixed-signal flow of Cadence and/or Mentor
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer in micro-electronics
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities
Click here to download Job Description.