Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
To support our growing footprint, we are looking to strengthen our administrative team. As assistant accountant/supply chain professional, you will work in a small team of supply chain and accountant specialists and function at the X-road of different processes.
This includes the following tasks:
- Management of accounts payable:
- Review and processing of the invoices
- Preparation of timely payments
- Keeping vendor master data up to date
- Preparation of weekly payment run
- You will contact customers with overdue invoices in order to receive payments
- You are responsible for the monthly reconciliation of intercompany transactions and positions
- You take care of mandatory statistical reports like Intrastat, Prodcom,…
- You support the Finance team with other administrative duties as requested by the team management
- Administrative support in operational supply chain activities:
- You will track invoicing, shipment details and archive the necessary paperwork for each delivery.
- You will be the driving force for a subset of purchase orders; an intermediary between finance and the PO-requester
- You will assist in maintaining part of the quality database
- Bachelor diploma or certificate in Finance/Accounting or equivalent combination of applicable education and relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of computerized financial programs; experience with MS Dynamics is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis on Excel and Word
- The ability to exercise discretion and judgement when handling confidential/sensitive information
- You take initiative and have a pro-active approach
- You have an SME mentality, are hands-on and flexible
- You know how to deal with deadlines, hence no “9 to 5” attitude
- Knowledge of English is required, Dutch or any other language is an asset.
- Mature and well-balanced personality with strong interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Creative, enthusiastic and self-driven individual striving for customer satisfaction whilst maintaining operational KPI’s (e.g. inventory) up to standard.
- You work toward achieving your goals and you are capable of to-the-point reporting (acts & figures, essence vs details, problem + proposed solution,…).
- Always looking for ways to improve the current situation, generate ideas and (after acceptance), be able to implement
Embrace a big future with us!
- A competitive salary, supplemented with all kinds of extra benefits.
- A full-time job with a contract of indefinite duration.
- A broad variety of duties in an innovative and dynamic company.
- A no-nonsense culture with professional colleagues and a healthy dose of team spirit.
- Room for initiative and possibility to develop and grow.
Click here to download Job Description.