Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will provide a variety of tools supporting our customers to fully exploit the features of the cameras and allow them to easily deploy and integrate our inherently complex products in their set-up. You will be working in our Headquarters, Belgium.
- To find the optimal balance between ease of use versus access to the camera’s internals to meet the needs of a wide range of demanding and professional customers
- Analyze, define, implement, test, optimize, deploy, document, and maintain software
- Study and implement camera protocols, image processing algorithm prototypes and camera calibration algorithms
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, or other related discipline
- Equivalent experience with a passion for software development and technology
- Familiar with the most recent development in C++ and Python, and cross platform software that targets both Windows and Linux
- Specialist in designing drivers for single board computers, as for instance NVIDIA Jetson
- Knowledge of MIPI-CSI2 interface protocol
- Bare metal software development on FPGA softcore processors like Xilinx microblaze or embedded ARM processors
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- To have strong communication skills in a team
- To be proactive and aim for the highest standards
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financially healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuously learn and grow through in-house and external training
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.