Xenics, part of Photonis group, is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Finance Specialist, you will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual who will be able to provide financial knowledge on different well-defined, reporting (management and statutory) related topics. You will report to the VP Business Partner Finance and work closely with Statutory and Tax Manager and Finance Managers (Belgium, Singapore).
The position requires a professional demeanor, ability to prioritize multiple activities while maintaining a confidential environment. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential for this role.
- Assist Statutory and Tax Manager with
- In depth research of local (Belgian) obligations, incentives specific to the business Xenics is active in
- Statutory reporting (statutory accounts and funded projects) and timely registration
- Legal, facility and risk management
- Assist Finance Managers/Controllers (Belgium/Singapore) with
- Specific monthly accounting entries and controls
- Budgeting and budget follow up Management reporting
- Inventory management and reporting
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Bachelor or Master’s in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with International Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting (Belgian GAAP and IFRS) is advisable
- Proficiency in MS 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience with MS Dynamics is an advantage
- Fluent in English, interested to work in an international environment
- Organized, meticulous with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi-task
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuously learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
EMBRACE A BIG FUTURE WITH US!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.