Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Hardware Engineer (Manufacturing Tools), you will be primarily responsible for the maintenance, repair, and improvement work execution, focusing on quality, safety, cost, and cycle time improvement. You will be working at our Manufacturing Office, Tienen, Belgium.
- Efficient maintenance of Xenics production facilities
- Technical support to the production and logistics team
- First point of contact for tools and facility issues
- Solving tool hardware issues and perform necessary tests before releasing the tool to the production team
- Analysing root cause of problems, capturing reoccurring issues, after which implementing structural solutions
- Applying continuous improvement activities across the site, such as Kaizen, which focuses on quality, cost, and delivery
- Propose, plan, and execute optimisation projects to improve manufacturing process flows, maintenance, efficiency, cost, and production quality
- Translate optimisation, maintenance, repair works into wafer production planning
- Providing feedback on time and regularly follow up on weekly production planning meetings
- Maintaining parts stock (lean approach) and make necessary orders of materials needed for maintenance and iron stock
- Helping with tools installation and qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Electromechanical, Industrial Engineering, Electric Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Team player who is motivated, poised with initiative and eager to learn
- Problem-solving attitude, a critical mindset and meticulous are a must
- Good communication skills and strong knowledge of English are required
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.