Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Key Accounts Sales Manager, you will grow Xenics’ revenue and market share on the assigned Process Monitoring and Machine Vision market segments in Europe through pre-and post-sales activities aligned with the company’s procedures, strategies, objectives, and target segments. You will be working at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Direct Sales Management of Major customers (Tier 1’s and strategic 2’s) in the Process Monitoring and Machine Vision market segments as defined by the company’s strategy
- Identify major and potential high revenue contributors
- Establish a sales plan driving penetration, design-in process, market share capture and revenue growth at the major customers
- Execute on the plan and monitor results
- Ensure completion of demand creation and opportunities closure actions
- Expand the Xenics position in the major customers base to increase design activity and grow revenue
- Report on progress and results
- Contribute to the company’s collective intelligence by regular and detailed reporting, in the assigned segment on market trends, channel partners activities and results, competitive positioning, customer current and future demand, and new business opportunities
- Develop a partner strategy leveraging third party eco-system suppliers (optics, lighting, etc.)
- Support of direct accounts and distributors during pre-and post-sales phase
- Report on market positioning of potential Xenics’ special designs and/or projects and define customer’s key selection criteria to establish product pricing strategy in cooperation with the CEO and the CCO
- Use of the ERP database to create and track opportunities, create quotes and sales forecasts
- Maintenance of the CRM marketing database
- Reporting on improvements for the ISO quality management system
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with an experience in strategic sales, business development in major multinationals or key accounts sales management
- Experience in vision system or imaging sensors or related industries
- Track record of defining a hi-tech product sales strategy and revenue growth at large accounts
- Good understanding of system and platforms using vision systems in the Process Monitoring and Machine Vision market segments
- Good understanding and sensibility of the export related constraints and global geopolitical dynamics
- Good communication skills and ability to translate customers’ feedback and requirements into a system or component description
- Knowledge of infrared would be a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities
Click here to download Job Description.