Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Lead IC Design Engineer you are the technical owner of IC development. Your field of expertise will include sharing design knowledge with the team. You will drive the technical design discussions; support, supervision and review the work and layouts performed by other ROIC designers on the project.
- Gate keeper for all requirements and escalation to the project manager in case of non-conformities
- Proficient with the analog, mixed-signal and digital design flow and CAD tools
- Organization of design and layout review meetings of both internal and external deliverables. Including the follow-up on resulting actions
- Definition of IC-level verification and validation/test plans
- Support in the breakdown of design tasks and accurate duration estimations
- Assistance with the definition of the project schedule and strong commitment to this schedule. Covering the technical project management role if required
- Attendance of the cross-functional project meeting and technical liaison to internal and external stakeholders
- Technical sign-off for IC tape-out and delivery of well comprehensive design documentation that fits the end-user’s purpose
- Team player who whares design knowledge with the team
- Proposes courses or trainings for personal and team development
- Participation in the recruitment of new hires to enforce the ROIC team
- A Master’s degree or Doctoral degree in (Micro)Electronics
- At least 20 years of relevant work experience
- History of technically owning full chip designs
- Knowledge of image sensor designs and architectures
- Knowhow of the Analog, Mixed-signal and digital design flows
- Knowledge of project management principles (task definition, planning, tracking, and reporting)
- Proficient with the mixed mode flow of Cadence and/or Mentor
- People management skills, team player and committed to the project goal
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.