Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Process Development Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for development optimization and sustaining of processes such as evaporation, lithography, and polishing. The function includes R&D, product development and production support. You will be working at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Develop processes to optimize product performance
- Develop failure analysis strategy to decrease failure reoccurrence
- Optimization of processes using statistical Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Establishing proper Statistical Process Control (SPC) schemes for new processes
- Use Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to assess and mitigate risk for process changes
- Integration of new processes with upstream and downstream processing
- Analyze and present data clearly and concisely, with recommendations
- You will be the first point of contact for issues and technical questions about new processes
- Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline
- 5 years or more of experience in semiconductor process engineering
- Solid understanding of semiconductor physics and opto-electronic devices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, quick study, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.