Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Process Engineer you are responsible for state-of-the-art manufacturing tools in a newly built clean room. Your field of expertise will include a broad field of wafer processing, deposition, dry etch, wet cleaning, lapping, and polishing. You will be working at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Follow up on tool status and proactively flag and solve tool issues or drifts, in close collaboration with the HW team and Tool Manufacturer
- Analyze the issues of root causes, capture re-occurring problems and implement structural solutions
- Release new processes into the production line, including users training and qualification
- To setup and maintain documentation containing tool information, Best Known Method (BKM), tool fingerprint, process baseline, and application notes
- Actively contribute to new process developments
- Apply continuous improvement activities with a focus on quality, cost, and lead time improvements
- Propose, plan, and execute optimization projects to improve manufacturing process flows, efficiency, cost, and production quality
- Provide feedback on ongoing issues and regular follow-up on weekly production planning meetings
- Contribute to tools installation and qualification
- Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or have relevant experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing processing is a strong asset
- Enthusiastic and a motivated collaborator with effective communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work accurately with diligence and initiative-taking
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a strong asset
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.