Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the definition/planning an on-time, on-spec, on-budget execution of a variety of projects related to our infrared cameras and/or sensor solutions (product and process-implementation projects). You will work at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Planning and implementation of entire project flow from concept to delivery
- Tracking of cost, schedule, administration, and collaboration with a large consortium
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers, suppliers, funding authorities and partners
- You will be planning/steering the internal and external resources
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Physics, etc.)
- Proven track record of more than 5 years of relevant experience in people/project management
- Preferably a proven track record of working with external funding agencies (Flemish, EU, etc.)
- Well-organized and meticulous
- Proactive, motivated, and responsible
- Takes ownership and a quick problem-solver
- Customer and business-oriented
- Respectful and you have high ethical values in all encounters
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must (French is a plus)
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities
Click here to download Job Description.