Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. As the project manager, you will be responsible for the definition/planning and on-time, on-spec, on-budget execution of a variety of projects related to our infrared cameras and/or sensor solutions (product and process-implementation projects). You will act as the first point of contact towards the “external world” (e.g., customers, suppliers, funding authorities, co-development partners) and will be planning/steering the internal and external resources (matrix organization).
This includes the following tasks:
- Your responsibilities encompass the successful planning and correct implementation of the entire project flow, from concept to delivery.
- As a number of projects will entail working in a consortium with other partners and could be funded by government grants, the ideal candidate has hands-on experience with this type of project management in which tracking of cost, schedule (% completion), administration and collaboration with a large (external) consortium is key to success.
- Since some of these consortia will typically use Dutch as the prevailing language, excellent knowledge of this language is required.
- A master degree in a technical discipline (engineering, physics, … ).
- You have a proven track record in people/project management; 5+ years relevant experience is a must.
- You are well organized, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important and less important matters, accurate and very result-driven.
- You possess good communication skills (clear and to-the-point) and are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and English; French is an asset.
- Ideally, you have a track record working with external funding agencies (Flemish, EU, …).
- You are eager to learn, you are dynamic, motivated and responsible.
- You are a mature person who takes ownership and pro-actively avoid risks or finds ways to solve (rather than reporting the problems without suggested solution).
- You are very (internal/external) customer and business-oriented.
- You are respectful and have high ethical values in all encounters.
Embrace a big future with us!
Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead. Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.