Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Senior Analog & Mixed-Signal Design Engineer you are proficient with the mixed-mode flow of Cadence and/or Mentor. Your field of expertise will include interpretation of design requirements and the design of analog and mixed-signal circuits that meet these requirements without support.
- Follows up on state-of-the-art publications to master new design skills
- Design simple digital blocks
- Verification of circuits (both at schematic level and back annotated)
- Understanding of the sensitivities of these circuits to decide on additional verification (e.g., corner or Monte-Carlo simulations)
- Attendance to project meetings and concise communication that involves clear and pro-active reporting on status, issues, risks and support needed
- Collaboration with the Analog and Mixed-Signal Layout Engineer to enable timely delivery of block and module layouts. Taking up the role of Layout Engineer when required
- Detailed and complete breakdown of a design into tasks, realistic estimation of the task durations and strong commitment to the schedule
- Reporting of actual vs. planned effort and mitigation of any slippage
- Delivery of design documentation based on the needs and inputs from stakeholders and end-users
- A Master’s degree or Doctoral degree in (Micro)Electronics
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in designing of full chip image sensors and design of complex circuits
- Knowhow of the Analog, Mixed-signal and digital design flows
- Proficient with the mixed-mode flow of Cadence and/or Mentor
- Team player and committed to the project goals (both schedule and technical performance)
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.