Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
As a Senior Test & Yield Engineer you will be part of the engineering team contributing to the building of the testing strategy and hardware setups of high-performance infrared sensors, from readout wafer testing to packaged sensors. You will be working at our Headquarters, Belgium.
- Review and improve the current opto-electronic test setups
- Streamline the opto-electronic tests acquisition and data processing using your knowledge and skills to promote good engineering practices, such as testability, accessibility, scalability, and performance
- Develop complex test strategies based on documented functional/business requirements and you will implement it into production considering quality, cycle time, cost, and user friendliness aspects
- Plan and execute the maintenance of the testing infrastructure, including optimization
- Identify the main yield detractors and lead the investigation into reducing them
- Play a key role in the communication between the design team and the production team
- You will be the first point of contact for issues and technical questions about test setups
- Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in testing CMOS and/or opto-electronics components
- Development/scripting experience using Python (mandatory) and LabVIEW
- Experience translating complex business and technical requirements to detailed test strategies
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, quick study, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexible with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learning and growing through in-house and external trainings
- International relocation will be supported
Embrace a big future with us!
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities
Click here to download Job Description.