Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
Our Sensor Manufacturing Specialists, Technicians and Engineers are working with passion on the manufacturing and the development of high-quality products. We need you to strengthen our production team!
This includes the following tasks:
- You will be working on infrared sensors fabrication in the clean room environment.
- You will be operating semiconductor production tools.
- You will be performing sanity check of the tools and basic maintenance.
- You will be responsible for the tidiness of the tools and workplace.
- You will be executing tasks based on given production planning and report on time in case of any problems.
- Your strong passion for technology is more important than theoretical background. Technical experience is a plus point.
- Meticulous, quick study and self-motivated.
- Ability to follow planning and work independently in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Flexible with ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities in dynamic production environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent In Dutch and English.
Embrace a big future with us!
Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead. Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Click here to download Job Description.